Sunday 3 November 2013

Bloglovin

So now that you've got an overview of how amazing the Real Techniques brushes are, I can explain how unbelievably excited I was when I came across some dupes on eBay. I'm always a little skeptical when seeing dupes of products on eBay, but after doing some careful research online, I came to realise that so many other bloggers/Youtube Gurus have come across these eBay bargains and have said they are very comparable to the actual Real Techniques brushes. In appearance the brushes are almost identical copies to the genuine Real Techniques brushes, but at a fraction of the RRP. After reading lots of reviews, and spotting that the brushes are priced at the bargain price of £1.87 each with free postage I thought I'd take the gamble!

No comments:

Post a Comment